Power management issue on G3 iBook

Hi all,

I've had a G3 iBook run Testing for about 3 years.

One of the really nice things about this laptop in comparison
to many x86 laptops is that until recently power management has
worked flawlessly. It used to be that I simply closed the lid
and it went to sleep and opened the lid and it woke up.

That all changed about 2 days ago. I did and apt-get upgrade
on the system and power management hasn't worked since.

Anybodu have any idea what changed and how to fix it?

Cheers,
Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
C++ : an octopus made by nailing extra legs onto a dog.