Re: Still Deadlock problem with pbbuttonsd 0.6.10?

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Matthias Grimm wrote:

> Hi,
> does anybody still have 100% CPU load problems with pbbuttonsd 0.6.10
> and kernel 2.6.12 (or any other)?
>
> I received one report that pbbuttonsd 0.6.10 caused 100% CPU load
> after disconnecting USB devices. I'm looking for more information on
> that.
>
> If you have other usefull information that would help me to track this
> possible problem down, please send it to me. I really appreciate any
> help.
>
>  Best Regards
>    Matthias

 I had what I _assume_ was this problem (machine apparently locked and
feeling warm or hot, I don't know where to find any MagicSysRQ keys)
with 2.6.12-rc6 (and perhaps with 2.6.11.9) until I disabled
NoTapTyping.  Before that, it would typically lock up within an hour of
use (mostly ssh'd to my main box, or editing and compiling).

 My box is a recent iBook, using gcc-3.4.3.  What other info would you
like ?

Ken