Hi. I am running Debian unstable on an iBook and, recently, GNUstep
packages have stop working. When I try to launch any GNUstep app, I
get an error like this one:

/usr/lib/GNUstep/System/Applications/Cynthiune.app/Cynthiune: relocation error: /usr/lib/GNUstep/System/Library/Bundles/libgnustep-back.bundle/./libgnustep-back: undefined symbol: FTC_Manager_Lookup_Size
~ $

Looks like a missing library, but, AFAICT, i've got all freetype libs
installed. Any ideas?

Thanks for your time,
jao
--
The truth is rarely pure, and never simple.
  -Oscar Wilde, writer (1854-1900)