Powerbook 12 Debian Sarge Sleep

Hi all,
I successfully installed Debian GNU/Linux sarge in my powerboook 12" aluminium, using the netinstaller.
I do have a doubt, though. Google told me that there is no way still to make the 3dacceleration to work (grrr.... bad nvidia!), as well as the airport extreme; but I am still doubtful about the sleep function.

I found this:
http://www.formorer.de/view.php/page/Suspend%20to%20RAM
Did anybody try it? Do you think that I sould just recompilre the patched kernel and it'll work?

Thanks in advanced,

Federico

--
Federico 'Pain' Pistono - Scream for me....
Department of Computer Science - Verona, Italy

Linux Registered User #340392