Re: Power Mac G4: german keyboard layout

Hi,

On Thu, 12 May 2005 15:10:03 +0200
Wolfgang Pfeiffer <roto@gmx.net> wrote:

> For the console I can't help much, except trying to play with
> dpkg-reconfigure console-data
>
> The latter got me out of the worst: But I still don't have the € (Euro
> sign) on console, tho' I even have "| \ @" and most other (all?)
> important signs/letters somewhere (and most of the time I even find
> them after some searching on the console keyboard ... :)

This might also be a font problem :  you may want to try changing
the console font in /etc/console-tools/config: "lat9w-16.psf.gz" for
example does have the symbol.

HTH,
Simon

--

Simon Vallet
Due to massive spam, the address shown in the From: header