Re: ibook2 r128 xv colour corruption

On Sat, 2005-05-03 at 08:34 +0000, Lee Braiden wrote:
> On Saturday 05 March 2005 06:23, Mauro wrote:
> > This results in the freeze with the default xfree and not freezing with
> > daenzer's xfree as stated above.
>
> Hmm.. so should I still be getting an XFree for R128 from somewhere other than
> the official sid sources?  I used to do that, but I thought the need for it
> was long gone...
>
> --
> Lee.

try it with the official.  Don't fix it if it doesn't give you problems.
To be honest again,  It could be something other than the rage 128 on my
iMac that is causing the freezes because some ppc users with this card
apparently have better success.  I could be mixed up but I thought there
was a non-apple ppc machine with my card that had no problem running
warty reported by a dev at teh official ubuntu forum.