Re: State of ibook G4 sleep support in 2.6.11?

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 15:21 +0000, Des Johnston wrote:
> What state is the iBook G4 sleep support in for
> the latest and greatest (vanilla) 2.6.11 kernel?

It's all there. You may still have a problem with the panel backlight
not always coming back, but playing with the backlight key (all the way
down, then back up) should fix it.

USB is still occasionally blowing up if you sleep with a device plugged,
this is not a ppc specific issue, I hope it will be fixed soon though,
as it's been there for quite a while now.

Ben.