Re: Sleep & 2.6.10

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 09:50 +0100, Guido Guenther wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 11:54:20AM +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> > > I also gather that suspend-to-disk is available -
> > > http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.ports.powerpc/25379
> >
> > I don't think suspend to disk is very reliable tho ...
> Works here without problems for several days now, patch is at
>  http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/linux-ppc/kernel/2.6.11-rc4-agx0.diff

I'll merge that as soon as I find time to properly integrate the PPC
suspend-to-ram code with the /sys/power stuff... I want to move a bunch
of the code out of via-pmu.c to a spearate pmac_pm.c file along with the
suspend to disk code.

Part of the problem is to hook the APM emulation on top of the common
code tho.

Ben.