Sleep & 2.6.10

I happily ran 2.6.9 & Ben's albook-ibookg4-sleep-7 patch on my PowerBook5,2, 287 (PowerBook G4 15") for a couple months.

It works great - thanks Ben!

Only problem was bluetooth after sleep - resume, but 1) I haven't played with bluetooth much & 2) I gather it's a general problem with USB (internal bluetooth uses USB driver) - http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.ports.powerpc/25297

I'm now running 2.6.10 & I gather Ben's patch isn't yet available for this version - http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.ports.powerpc/25360

I also gather that suspend-to-disk is available - http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.ports.powerpc/25379

However, according to "Documentation/power/swsusp.txt", I must "append resume=/dev/your_swap_partition to kernel command line" - but my swap partition is on an LVM2 logical volume (/dev/mapper/ruk-bip) - so I suspect this won't work.

Any suggestions for suspending, given this configuration? Must I wait patiently for sleep support with 2.6.10?

Has Ben's patch been integrated into any kernel repositories or packages? Speaking for myself, the patch is currently far better than no sleep support at all - is it on its way into mainstream? : )

Thanks again!

Jack