Re: Re: MSNBC_Auto_Response: Thank you for contacting TODAY with Katie Couric and Ma

SPAM? Oh yeah. Sorry. Since we have such a good set of filters for spam on our email relay server
we tend to forget that SPAM still exists outside of our network.
I'm sorry about the double post. It's the difference between a single click and a double click. I'll pay
more attention next time.