Re: RAID

I've had progress: I can select the raid option from the use as menu in the partitioner _if_ I select the device (not free space) and select gpt. I have problems after this step: I either can't select the raid volumes if I get the devices formatted (no raid volumes found) _or_ I can't format because of failure to partition the root filesystem.

The installer seems to be a bit buggy to me...

Has anyone had any progress doing this?