Clock and Sound

Hello list,

I have an ibook G4 1,2 with kernel 2.6.10 and have some problems.
I have configured the sound with the package "alsa-base" and in the
kernel (Device tree -> sound) have all necesary for powerpc mark as
module.
When i run "alsaconf" and after "alsamixer" i can hear sound perfectly
but if i reboot the system i must run "alsaconf" ...
I try with dpkg-reconfigure alsa-base and choose "save always" but don work.
what happen?¿

And have a problem with the "internal clock" because if i configure
the date with "date 022101052005" (for example) after reboot one or
two or three session i must configure new ...

Thanks and please sorry for my bad english