Re: OOo crash on startup

Hello again,

I have been using OOo semi-successfully until now, when it started
crashing on startup again.  It seems the problem may have been caused by
CUPS PPD file parsing functions were looking at a PPD I recently
installed.  Taking out the PPD file appeared to fix the problem; putting
it back in didn't cause the problem to re-occur.  However, it seems that
as OOo is multi-threaded it is fairly random when I get the crashes
anyway, so (an infinite amount of) time will tell if this has actually
fixed the issue :-).

Thanks to those that replied,

best regards,

--