icons missing in several gnome apps [unstable]

Hi there,

I´ve upgraded my Powerbook a few hours ago to the latest sid packages.

Since the upgrade I have problems with the gnome icons ...

In evolution only a few icons are displayed.
The gnome default icon with the red cross appears instead of the correct
icon i.E. Send, Reply, Forward, etc.

Does anyone have the same problem?
What do you think is the package that causes the problem?
does apt write a log of which packages have been upgraded?

Why I write this to debian-powerpc:
a) i have an powerbook :-)
b) the problem didn´t show up on x86 (yet?)

Regards,

	Michael