Re: French keyboard PowerBook G4 ( alu ) with KDE

Hi Julien,
thanks for the reply. I've just tried your settings without much success :(
I believe it's due to KDE. I've digged around once more in the options of KDE and found promising options in the "Keyboard Shortcuts, Modifier Keys" of the Control center.
There's a "Macintosh keyboard" option and a "MacOS-style modifier usage"
However when i try to turn on the "MacOS-style modifier usage" option i'm getting the following error: "You can only activate this option if your X keyboard layout has the 'Super' or 'Meta' keys properly configured as modifier keys" So i guess there's something missing in the low level configuration of the keyboard.
Does that mean anything to you ? any hint on how to fix it ?
Thanks again.
Regards.