debian-powerpc digest ?

Hello.

I just upgraded from woody to sarge with a fresh new installer cd. The installation works very good. No problems on my ibook 2.2.

However. My ibook is *again* getting very hot after a very short time - even with a 2.6 kernel which should have cpu frrequency scaling enabled. So I wanted to ask which solution is currently the best, either using cpufreqd, the frequency scaling in recent kernels or another solution ?

I searched the archive for this mailinglist for this year but didn't find any topic on that. Does a debian-powerpc digest exist somewhere where I can read further on ? I also have some troubles with keymapping under X11 right now... (Where are my {}[] keys ?....)

Thanks, *Kristian

--

  :... [snd.science] ...: