Re: No suspend with 2.6.11-rc3

On Sun, 2005-13-02 at 23:57 +0100, Alain Perry wrote:
> On dim, 2005-02-13 at 15:53 -0700, Mauro wrote:
>
> >What?  Where is rc4 available?  I only see rc2 at http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
> >I have a ibook with a radeon  9200 ati video card.
>
> On www.kernel.org :-) Yes, we were speaking about the latest release
> candidate of the linux kernel, not debian-installer... Actually, it was
> quite easy to understand looking at the subject, don't you think ? :-)
>
> --
> Alain Perry

Not necessarily as this could refer to the kernel being used with the
debian installer?  But thanks for responding.

Mauro

English class always taught me to write what I mean, not to leave things
to the imagination or to leave the reader to his own devices to discern
hints and read between the lines.