Re: where's tfm?

tks... but now I'm having another problem: everytime I try to apt
anything, I got some kind of error, mostly segfaults. tried removing
/var/lb/dpkg/available, then #dselect update, tried apt-get clean and
autoclean, and other things. someone told me 2.2 kernel is buggy. I
tried aptin' a new kernel, but got another segfault. then I started
trying to install sarge, but the installer wouldn't recognize my
ethernet card...
still looking for an answer

--
FelipeFonseca