Re: Weired routing error

Hi,

actually I do not want to use the ISDN router at all except as a backup - mostly it is switched off anyway and it was when I first tried network access. I used it just on a hunch that there might be a problem with my DSL connection. I tried the setup from Knoppix and using the route commands in my previous post traffic nicely went first through one and through the other gateway. Any more ideas? Is there some routing cache which one could clear or something along that lines? The main problem for me is that Knoppix and Sarge setups look identical to me but one works and the other does not, which leaves me in the dark...

Thanks again

Matthias