Re: disable touchpad - accidental tap [was: Re: trackpad on powerbook]

On Sunday 13 of February 2005 18:49, Colin Leroy wrote:
> On 13 Feb 2005 at 17h02, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> and mouseemu to
> disable the whole trackpad while typing.
Works well, thanks!

One functionality is missing - ability to choose which device should be
disabled and which not. For example it currently affects not only trackpad
but also my external usb mouse which is bad for me.

Fortunately it doesn't seem to be hard to add such support.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/