Linux on the Mac Mini -- Updated

Hi all,

I've updated my "Linux on the Mac Mini" article.

  http://sowerbutts.com/linux-mac-mini/

Most of the updates are towards the end.

The article now contains a guide which will help you to convert a timid, fresh
out of the box Mac Mini system into a raging, dual boot Debian/Mac OS X
system.  The walkthrough covers everything up to the first boot, when
"base-config" is run. From this point onwards the Sarge installation manual is
a better guide than I could hope to write.

I've also included my kernel ".config" file for 2.6.9, my XF86Config-4 file,
and brief instructions on how one can rapidly install the same set of software
as is installed on another Debian system.

As always, I welcome any feedback.

Thanks,

Will

William R Sowerbutts                                  will@sowerbutts.com
"Carpe post meridiem"                               http://sowerbutts.com
         main(){char*s=">#=0> ^#X@#@^7=",c=0,m;for(;c<15;c++)for
         (m=-1;m<7;putchar(m++/6&c%3/2?10:s[c]-31&1<<m?42:32));}