Re: Buy benh (or other) a minimac Re: Hi question about mac - mini

hej ben,

> Ok, I've revived the PayPal account, but it's causing me trouble as
> it's locked to beeing in France, I can't seem to change my address to
> Australia nor update the credit card info to something local here
> in .au. So what I did was to open a new one with the email address

me->transfer_money("benh"); /* me poor, him rich */

sorry for being late -- I had to fill up the paypal account first.
If its too late / too much for the mini, add it either to the
"BenH-Beer'n'Pizza-Fund" or to the "G5-is-also-cool-Fund" :)

bye,
Philipp Käser