Re: USB Stick wireless

Hi,

On 10 Feb 2005, at 2:03 PM, r0sk wrote:

I had recently bought an iBook 12" 1.2Ghz, I suposse all of you known that Airport Extreme hasn't got support on Linux, so I was thinking on buy one usb wireless card but dunno which is fully supported to work on Debian. Any tips?. Thanks in advice.

I use a D-Link dwl-122 with wlan-ng usb module and it works quite well. I have no idea if there are different revisions of this product and if they eventually come with different chipsets (as it happens with netgear ma111).

--
marco