Linux on the Mac Mini

Hi all,

I thought that this article that I'm working on might interest people. It's
about my experiences installing Linux on the Mac Mini.

  http://sowerbutts.com/linux-mac-mini/

Short version: It works great! Download a recent debian-installer image, and
off you go! If you build your own kernel (recommended), try 2.6.9 -- 2.6.10
had video problems for me, a timing problem as far as I could tell.

The article is only half written. When it's finished I'd like it to be a
step-by-step guide to installing Debian on a Mac Mini, as I suspect that a lot
of people from the i386 world will be buying these to play with Linux on a
different processor architecture.

I'll probably finish writing it over the next couple of weekends.

I'd welcome any feedback.

Thanks,

Will

William R Sowerbutts                                  will@sowerbutts.com
"Carpe post meridiem"                               http://sowerbutts.com
         main(){char*s=">#=0> ^#X@#@^7=",c=0,m;for(;c<15;c++)for
         (m=-1;m<7;putchar(m++/6&c%3/2?10:s[c]-31&1<<m?42:32));}