Re: bounty for fixing ALSA's powermac driver

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 15:22 +0100, Jesus Climent wrote:

> On the other hand, I am sorry I have not put any money to BenH's pool, but I
> am in the process of buying a house and I am rather broke. Anyway, I would put
> a bounty, I would give it to BenH and then I would think about a second bounty
> for the sound problems.
>
> (In case is not obvious, I am trying to say that Ben deserves, among others
> (M.Daenzer, Guido come to mind right now), a bounty for all the work he has
> already done for, say, iBookG4 sleep)

Note that I don't have time to work on the sound issues. As I wrote
earlier, the driver need some rework (though the Alsa codebase is
already much cleaner than the OSS one) with significant work to properly
deal with all the variety of HW we have on pmac. This is a lot of work,
and I would help as much as I can anybody who decides to stand and do
it, but bounty or not bounty, I simply don't have time to do it myself.

Ben.