Re: bounty for fixing ALSA's powermac driver

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 08:12:41PM -0700, Mauro wrote:
> There is no such thing as suse ppc and there hasn't been for a few
> versions.  Things have to get tested after porting because things are
> not always a simple matter of porting as the start of this thread
> already suggests.

Just as a comment, SLES8 and SLES9 are available for ppc platform. They
support the 64bit IBM Power Hardware, und unofficially, AFAIK they have a kernel
that boots on 32Bit ppc (Motorola) as well.

But you are right, the last version SuSE professional pcc has brought
up was 7.2 (again, AFAIK). This is really outdated.

cheers,
joerg

--
GnuPG Key and Fingerprint : http://www.shove-it.de/meinweb/joergpubkey03
GnuPG Key : gpg --keyserver www.keyserver.net --recv-key 76ECD5A7

Hi
I am a signature virus.
Please copy me to your .signature file to help me spread.