Re: bounty for fixing ALSA's powermac driver

Hi!

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 02:21:33PM +0200, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> Wouldn't it be a good idea to place a bounty to encourage Ubuntu PPC
> developers to get around fixing snd-powermac for all Mac PPC chips?

Sorry but I failed to parse your message.

Are the Ubuntu people setting a bounty? Or you want us to set a bounty so that
Ubuntu people can fix the problem and get the money?

In the second case, what the fsck do the Ubuntu people have to do with
anything? Can we target that bounty to whoever fixes the problem, and not just
them?

On the other hand, I am sorry I have not put any money to BenH's pool, but I
am in the process of buying a house and I am rather broke. Anyway, I would put
a bounty, I would give it to BenH and then I would think about a second bounty
for the sound problems.

(In case is not obvious, I am trying to say that Ben deserves, among others
(M.Daenzer, Guido come to mind right now), a bounty for all the work he has
already done for, say, iBookG4 sleep)

--
Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.10|Helsinki Finland

Good night and sweet dreams... which we'll analyze in the morning.
		--Dr Alex Brulov (Spellbound)