vga output in ibook for xfree86 and / or xorg

Hi, I would like someone give me a xfree86 conf for vga output, cloned
or dualheaded, I need that because I have a 12" iBook and a 17"
syncMaster 753 DFX monitor.

I tried 2 ways, one for dualhead and screen crashed when I return to tty
from X.

Other in cloned, but only one of 2 screens were OK.

--

       .:: lurra inorena da - earth belongs nobody ::.

 Alberto Viniegra Ilarregi

 PGP Public Key: http://sindominio.net/~lobezno/lobezno@SD.asc
 Finger Print = 2C37 EBF0 2D92 C792 76BF  4A62 2BAD 0A84 EDF7 DF2E

 sarge Debian GNU/Linux 2.6.8-powerpc

 Debian    http://www.debian.org
 GNU/Linux http://www.gnu.org  http://www.linux.org

 http://wildness.mine.nu (void)