G5 support

Hi,

I just subscribed to the list so I just want to apologize beforehand if I'm off base with this.

I love debian for server work. To date I have just used sarge on x86. I have been asked to set up a moodle server and I'm considering Apple XServe G5. I have tried debian on PPC with very limited success so far, but since this setup will not need any GUI I'm optimistic that I'll not run into any of the problems I had with KDE and Gnome.

My question is: If I go with an XServe G5 and install Debian Sarge PPC, will I have any trouble with drivers etc.?

Does anyone have any experience with XServe G5 + Sarge?

A.