QEmu and Wine

Hello!

I'm new to PowerPC and related stuff. Under Linux/x86 I was used to run some Win32 applications with Wine, but here on my new iBook the build from source fails already. I've figured out that there is a solution with QEmu. But what do I have to do? There are neither packages of Wine and it's libraries nor static versions of it for ppc, so I have to choose the ones for i386 architecture. Fine. And now? Is there anybody, who has a clue to get this stuff running? I really need it, there are a few Windows applications, which are essential for my studies. Thanks in advance.

Carsten Friede
	Dresden University of Technology
	Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
	Dresden, Germany