Re: Status so far Re: Buy benh (or other) a minimac Re: Hi question about mac - mini

On 27 Jan 2005 at 09h01, Dean Hamstead wrote:

Hi,

> the other thing is, it wouldnt make sense to western union money
> transfer it to me as im in australia. pay pal would be the way, but
> im investigating if apple store will magically let more than one
> person pay for an item. assuming people have credit cards.

If not, someone trusty with a paypal account could centralize the money.
Paul Mackerras or Michel Dänzer for example?

If no one else, I'm ok to do it, but only if every one involved feels
comfortable with it.

Btw, I can contribute something like $20-30, too, but not yet, only
after Feb 1st, for obvious end-of-month reasons ;-)

--
Colin
  Recursion: see Recursion