extended desktop

Hello,

I know that there were a lot of thread dealing with clone desktop but I was wondering if it is possible to configure my debian-sid to have extended desktop. It is the last thing that make me use macosx more often than debian.

Thanks for your answers. If it is possible please tell me where to start, I haven't found anything on google.

Pit.

conf :

kernel 2.6.8 with powerpc patch
debian sid up-to-date

pit@iPit:~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
cpu             : 7447A, altivec supported
clock           : 1066MHz
revision        : 1.1 (pvr 8003 0101)
bogomips        : 1060.86
machine         : PowerBook6,5
motherboard     : PowerBook6,5 MacRISC3 Power Macintosh
detected as     : 287 (iBook G4)
pmac flags      : 0000000a
L2 cache        : 512K unified
memory          : 256MB