Re: G3/300, OS X and Darwin..

"I think what you're looking for to install debian onto an old world
> without MacOS is quick or miboot.
> I hear they are real buggers to install and one of them can screw your
> system up rendering even your mother board useless.

this is FUD. Quik may be a bit tricky to configure correctly, especially
on beige G3s, but your motherboard is safe"

 I can't find that page that said that,  I think it was a ubuntu
community page, they might have corrected it.

But it's good to know.  I might acquire an old world.