Re: AGP Support in PesasosII

(at least the au reseller) doesnt make a big deal out
of the agp bus. infact it just calls it an agp 'slot' not
a bus. which makes my old voodoo3 3500tv an appealing
choice if i had such a motherboard

so they have weezled their way out of providing proper
agp support. making my hard earned (ok thats debatable,
i work in IT) cash less likely to transfer to their accounts

i can probably get a second hand g4 1ghz for cheaper
anyway... *shrug*

Dean