Re: Problem with adb-keyboard

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 03:54:04PM +0200, Sebastian Au?enhofer wrote:
> When i select my keyboard settings in the installer and press enter, my
> keyboard settings seems to get fully unuseable. I have an apple keybord
> II (from 1991) attached to the adb-port and it works fine with Mac OS.
> During the bootup i can see that the mouse and keyboard are detected and
> at least the keyboard works in the installer untill i choose the layout.
> Is there a workaround for this? Or do i have to get an other maybe more
> recent keyboard?

I suspect you will need to give more info. The biggest thing is to tell
us what selections you have tried from the keyboard settings list. It's
quite possible that a different selection would work better. More info
about which installer you are using might help as well.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com