PBButtonsd: Support for ambient light sensors

Some time ago there was a thread here that discussed an deamon
supporting the ambient light sensors of recent Powerbooks. I was
asked to implement this feature in pbbuttonsd and so did I.

Because I don't have a Powerbook supporting this fancy gimik I
need some help testing this feature. Some very kind people are
doing this already but I think the broader the basis the better.

There is a version in CVS on sourceforge.net, you could try.
A manual how to access the CVS repository could be found here:
  http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=47862

Beside your test resuls I am also interested in usabillity. How do you like
the deamon to control the LCD backlight and the keyboard illumination?
What have to be done under which circumstances?

  Best Regards
    Matthias