Re: Solid lockup on latest benh 2.6 kernel + PB 12"

Hi,

I tried video=ofonly and video=rivafb:noaccel, and the same result occurs.

Contrary to my first email, it seems related to the problem already seen on
the list, of the framebuffer no longer being refreshed. I can still ping and
ssh the system fine, but nothing I do makes the screen unfreeze. So, if
you're locally on the system, you would think it has frozen completely.
ie switching to and from X doesn't help at all (or rather trying to..!)

Any clues as to the cause? My poor filesystem is suffering quite badly ;)

David