Re: vga-out on iBook G4: Where to start?

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:49:32 +0100
Jesus Climent <jesus.climent@hispalinux.es> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 03:48:58PM +0100, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> > > Now signing changes and any dsc files...
> > > Could not find a signing program(pgp or gpg)!
> > > debuild: fatal error at line 787:
> > > running debsign failed
> > > ----
> >
> > > What am I missing?
> >
> > Is this error fatal ? You should get the package anyway. If not, you
> > can use "debuild -us -uc" instead of just debuild.
>
> Non fatal.
>
> It fails on the gpg signing part, but the package should be there.

Thanks for your advices.

I did "gpg --gen-key" and the above error disappeared. But now come
another error regarding debsign:

---
Now signing changes and any dsc files...
 signfile dri-trunk-sid_2004.02.28-2.dsc Michel Daenzer
<daenzer@debian.org> gpg: skipped `Michel Daenzer <daenzer@debian.org>':
secret key not available gpg: [stdin]: clearsign failed: secret key not
available debsign: gpg error occurred!  Aborting....
debuild: fatal error at line 787:
running debsign failed
----

However, just as Jesus mentioned, there are 3 deb packages generated in
the parent directory of the directory in which I ran debuild. Can I just
dpkg -i these packages?

--
Choy   Kho Yee
チョイ・コーイー