Re: New xfce4 packages

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 the mental interface of
Guido Guenther told:

> On Fri, Dec 24, 2004 at 05:54:56PM +0100, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > xfce4.2-RC3 and rox-filer packages for ppc now available at
> > http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv.
> Cool. Are there any plans to upload these to debian.org anytime soon,
> maybe to experimental?

We have to ask the xfce4 maintainer Martin Loschwitz to do that,
otherwise to fork the maintanance of xfce4 ;-)

Those packages are provided from Benedikt Meurer, a main xfce4
developer. See http://www.os-cillation.com/article.php?sid=37

I only have compiled the os-cillation sources for ppc ;-)

Ciao

Elimar

--
  You cannot propel yourself forward by