Re: ibook 2.2 doesn't use whole battery

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 10:15:58PM +0100, Mich Lanners wrote:
> By the way, the voltage line is what indicates the shutdown point: the
> batteries actually have a lowest permissible discharge voltage. Once
> that is reached, the battery's internal controller will shut the battery
> output off. But that point can lie way beyond 0% charge level.

Sorry but I didn't get the point about voltage.
Do you think these valure are coherent?

:~$ cat /proc/apm /proc/pmu/battery_0

  0.5 1.1 0x00 0x00 0x01 0x02 28% 30 min

  flags      : 00000011
  charge     : 648
  max_charge : 2290
  current    : -1244
  voltage    : 14950
  time rem.  : 1875

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

P.S.

> " Read Philosophy.  Study Art.
>   Ask Questions.  Make Mistakes.
>

>                    Learn Always. "

Great signature. :D
--
Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
``Don't bother us with politics,'' respond those who don't

 -- Richard M. Stallman
    http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/linux-gnu-freedom.html