Re: 2.6.8.1-kernel on Powerbook G4?

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 08:31:25AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> What about people using >1 -button external mouses, like USB ones and such ? I
> suppose these would make use of the usbhid or whatever ? Are there external
> ADB mouses with more than one button ?

Yes, there are external ADB pointing devices with multiple buttons. I
have an old Kensington TurboMouse with four buttons. I haven't used
it in Linux recently, but it worked fine then. The adbmouse code has
support for several different types of mice, some of which only have
one button, and some of which can have multiple buttons. In fact, it
looks like the current 2.6 code has support for 10 different types.
There are any number of horrible hacks conditionalized on this type.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com