Re: 2.6.8.1-kernel on Powerbook G4?

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 04:39:48PM +0200, Jens Schmalzing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Timo Reimerdes writes:
>
> > I wonder - is there a page that collects kernel-configs for powerbooks?
>
> Sure:
>
> <URL:http://www.theorie.physik.uni-muenchen.de/~jens/kernel-patch-powe
> rpc/kernel-patch-powerpc-2.6.7-2.6.7/config/>
>
> I would give you the equivalent URL on svn.debian.org, but it's down atm.

There is a 2.6.8 version now. Jens could you check the upload i made while you
where in vacation, now that alioth is back online.

BTW, i had to hack something for the config files, but it seems that we need
more fine grained control than what you had. And there is speak of using your
setup for all arches too :).

Friendly,

Sven Luther