Re: alternative airport extreme card

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 05:32, Chris Anderson wrote about airport extreme
and options ones has for getting i8t working:

> You don't. Your only option for an ibook g4 or powerbook 12" is to use a
> usb wlan adapter. I'm using a DWL-122 without issue personally.

I currently have one on order for my G4 ibook. Do you have, or could you
pointy me to, debian specific instructions for setting this up ??? Was
there anything particular to debian/ppc that you had to do in order to
make this work ??? (I am totally new to wireless under linux having only
set this stuff up under that other OS).

Michael Hunt