Re: 2nd and 3rd mouse key with modifiers

On Thu, 2004-08-19 at 00:15, Guido Guenther wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 09:31:56AM -0700, Adam Done wrote:
> > + start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --exec /usr/sbin/mouseemu -- -middle
> > 125 272 -right 96 272 -scroll 56 -typing-block 900
> So does it work now? Exit status of that command?
>  -- Guido

Yes, it does work however when I install other packages I get this
error:

 #  dpkg --configure -a
Setting up mouseemu (0.12-1) ...
Starting mouseemu: invoke-rc.d: initscript mouseemu, action "start"
failed.
dpkg: error processing mouseemu (--configure):
 mouseemu

and with aptitude

#  aptitude
 mouseemu
Ack!  Something bad happened while installing packages.  Trying to
recover:
Setting up mouseemu (0.12-1) ...
Starting mouseemu: invoke-rc.d: initscript mouseemu, action "start"
failed.
dpkg: error processing mouseemu (--configure):
 mouseemu
Press return to continue.

But besides that it works and nicely.  I would like to change the middle
click key press to the apple key to the right of the space bar.  How
would I know what key that is by looking at the keycodes file in
/etc/console?

-Adam