new oldworld pmac miboot 2.6 floppies, root size should be ok, net_drivers still too big, please test.

Hello,

I have uploaded oldworld 2.6 miboot floppies at :

  http://people.debian.org/~luther/d-i/miboot

Could people please test them, as i don't have the hardware for it.

These should all be the right size, except the net_drivers floppy. I need to
move some stuff from it to the cd_drivers or something such.

But still i would be interested if :

  1) the boot or ofonlyboot floppies actually boot a kernel.

  2) the root floppy gets loaded and actually does something usefull.

  3) it is possible to use the cd_drivers floppy to do a cd install with them.

All tests except 3) should be doable without touching the harddisk.

Friendly,

Sven Luther