Re: IBookG4 External screen (and Overlay)

Hello,

you write that you get about 850 FPS. Is that true?

I'm getting:
560 frames in 5.0 seconds = 112.000 FPS
on my G3-600/M3 rage. Of course it's slower, but ~800% difference?

This would either mean that my setup is screwed or i'd need new hardware
;-)

Rob