Re: pmud vs. pbbuttonsd on iBook

im using pbbuttonsd to do all those things
in debian if you just instal the deb
(apt-get install .....)

it should all start working now problems
then just edit /etc/pbbuttonsd.conf

Dean

Greg Hamilton wrote:

I ran YDL on my iBook for awhile and had the same confusion when moving to Debian. It turns out that pbbuttonsd can be configured to control sleep, hard drive idle spin down and all sorts of other stuff. You don't need pmud installed. Just read the man page and modify the config file to suit.