RE : Re: XFree86 - Swiss French Keyboard

Hi Jack !

Thanks for your answer, I tried, but it doesn't work. (Have a look at my
answer to Michael Dänzler, it seems that I don't have any xkb loaded). And
the Xmodmap solution is no more recommended by the developpers of XFree.
But if it would be the only solution, I would still use it !

Thank you !

Matthieu