SE-Linux packages available

Hi All

I've compiled some SE-Packages for PPC
They're here:
<http://home.t-online.de/home/520050060325-001/>

And please read the "please-README" in the directory above.

Some links to learn more what SE-Linux is are in the above
"please-README"

NOTE:
I have only a limited free transfer rate of 1 GB for each consecutive ~4
weeks for these packages ... I'll have to remove them for each single
transfer period as soon as the download rate  is coming close to 1 GB in
that resp. period.

If someone out there knows a better free (free as in "free beer") place
with higher transfer rates to store the packages please let me know ...

Best Regards
Wolfgang
--
Profile, links: http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer