Re: Config X in Sarge

Hello

Thanks for the info. I have not checked the log yet
but, I did see an EE error saying something like it
could not find the ATI video card.
I thought I put the correct PCI ID in but this message
still comes up.
The video card is a ATI Radeon 7500.

Maybe I will just have to configure it manually.

Thanks
Derek Enz